How to Check AnyRoR Online:
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number
AnyRoR is software for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. This software is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre). By using the Any RoR you can check Gujarat Land Records like VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12. This software has successfully established in 225 talukas and 26 districts. So, instead of travelling all the way to e-Dhara or e-gram centre, you can check and verify your land record. By visiting the AnyRoR site you can check your RoR online.
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check the status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
- Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara Utara. You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form, you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
What is E-Dhara??
E-Dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided the issuance of computerized RoR account. So, E-Dhara system consists of, Issuance of computerized RoR from the dedicated counter in Taluka office.
Click Here For 7/12 And 8-A Online Satbar Jamin Utara Gujarat I anyror.gujarat.gov.in