Aarogya Setu App Download
The app will be available for both, Android and iPhone users and mobile phone users can download it from Play Store or Apple’s App Store. From this article you will get to know more about the Aarogya Setu app, its motive and process to download it.
|Article Category||Coronavirus Government App India|
|Name||Health Bridge App|
|Motive Of App||Tracing of Corona Virus-Infected People and High-Risk places|
|App Type||Android / IOS|
|App Released By||Government Of India|
|Authority Of App||NIC E-Gov Mobile Apps|
How Aarogya Setu App Work
The app works based on the database of the corona virus-infected people. The database is maintained and managed by the government of India so all the information will be officially proved. The app was developed by the National Informatics Center that comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
To use this app you will have to download it on your phone and before using the app you will have to register your mobile number first. Aarogya Setu App is available in 11 different Indian languages. You can get the information in languages like Hindi, English and other local languages. The Indian coronavirus track app will need to access the GPS of your phone to identify your present location. It will also need to access the Bluetooth of your phone to check if you have met any individual recently who is positive with the coronavirus. The app will also ask the credentials from the user but it is optional to fill in the PM modi corona app through your phone number is a must to use to the app.
How To Install And Use Aarogya Setu App
To use the app in your phone you will have to follow the below-given steps;
- The app is available on the app stores of Android Phone and iPhone so first Install the app. Direct link provided below.
- Once the app is installed on the phone switch on Bluetooth and GPS of your phone.
- To give permission to the app to access your location set the location sharing to ‘Always’.
- After installing on your phone the Aarogya Setu app will detect your device by default.
- As the app comes with 11 languages so it will ask you to choose your preferred language out of them. You will have to choose the language after installing the app.
- To use the app it is a must to register on the app with your mobile number. After this, you will have to enter other information about you like your name, age, profession, international travel history.
- Once you will submit all the above mentioned information the app will cross-check the detail given by you with the detail present in the government database.
- After this, the app will use the proximity of Bluetooth and suggests whether you are safe or not.
- If the information provided by you shows that you are not safe then the app will suggest you isolate and take precautions.
To download the Aarogya Setu App for Android Phones click here.
To download the Aarogya Setu App for iPhone click here.
How to use Arogya Setu App -
If you also want to use Arogya Setu, then you can follow our given steps-
You must first go to your Android phone's Play Store.
After that you will have to write the Arogya Setu App in search and install it.