6 thousand rupees is
paid annually Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, every year crores of farmers are given an incentive of Rs 6 thousand. Under the scheme, people in the agricultural sector are given cash benefits directly. This scheme has been started with the aim of ensuring that farmers can handle their farming without any debt when needed. Under this, farmers are paid a total of 6 thousand rupees every 4 months, including 3 installments of 2000-2000 rupees.
How to deposit documents in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, get 6 thousand rupees annually
Get plan information here
- Open the website pmkisan.gov.in
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and click 'Farmer's Corner' here.
- Go to the link of 'beneficiary list' here.
- Then enter the details of the asked state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- After filling the details, click on Get Report and get the complete information.
Under which rules, people who do not cultivate in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme can also take advantage
The scheme was brought in 2019 February, let us tell you, the Narendra Modi government launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in February 2019. The scheme was launched by the government with the rationale that loan waiver is not a permanent solution, so farmers will get relief from such schemes and they will be able to avoid drowning in debt.